Attorneys at Cummings, McClorey, Davis & Acho, P.L.C. handle third-party motor vehicle liability cases and first-party claims for Michigan no-fault benefits and contractual uninsured and underinsured coverage claims. Our lawyers thoroughly understand effective defense in no-fault and automobile negligence cases and provide aggressive representation for our clients.
Motor Vehicle Liability and No-Fault Litigation
- Attorneys Jim Acho, Shane Nolan and Stanley Okoli Win Lawsuit Filed Against City of Detroit and Board of Police Commissioners
- Donut Gate Scandal Closes – Court of Appeals Dismisses Judge’s Lawsuit Against Lapeer County and its Officials
- Recent Michigan Court of Appeals Decision Holds in Favor of Condominium Association’s Amendment of its Bylaws to Preclude Short-Term Rentals
- Cautionary Tale – Employee’s Profanity Laced Facebook Post is Protected Activity in a Recent Federal Court Decision
- 2015 Year in Review: Monumental Milestone Recognized, Skilled Attorneys Hired, and Remarkable Anniversaries Celebrated