Founded by Owen J. Cummings in 1965, the law firm of Cummings, McClorey, Davis & Acho, P.L.C(CMDA) is a premier law firm offering high-quality, efficient and affordable legal services to a broad spectrum of clients. CMDA is a premier A.V. rated law firm by Martindale-Hubbell.
Our Firm maintains four offices throughout Michigan in the cities of Livonia, Clinton Township, Grand Rapids and Traverse City. Nationally, our Firm maintains offices in Kansas City, Missouri, Riverside, California and New York.
At CMDA, our attorneys and support staff take pride in responding to our clients’ legal needs in a prompt and efficient manner. The experience of our attorneys in their areas of practice enables them to answer questions quickly, often over the telephone or via e-mail. We are cognizant of the fact when our clients contact us they are often seeking answers on an urgent basis. Timely and prompt response to clients’ questions is our main obligation and all of our attorneys take this obligation very seriously.
- Carol Smith Named to MiLW Class of 2024 Up & Coming Lawyers
- Jim Acho, Gary Klein Obtain $780,000 Settlement for Client in Employment Case
- The Impact of Michigan’s Right-to-Work Repeal
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award