Issues are often presented as to the interpretation of the terms of a will or trust or whether someone has exercised undue influence or fraud on a decedent when they prepared their will or trust. Attorneys at Cummings, McClorey, Davis & Acho, P.L.C. are experienced in challenging the validity of a will or trust and assisting family members who are facing being wrongfully disinherited through the fraud or undue influence of outsiders. Probate litigation can assist clients in saving the family’s inheritance and challenging overstated claims filed by creditors of the decedent, including hospitals and leasing companies.
- Attorneys Jim Acho, Shane Nolan and Stanley Okoli Win Lawsuit Filed Against City of Detroit and Board of Police Commissioners
- Donut Gate Scandal Closes – Court of Appeals Dismisses Judge’s Lawsuit Against Lapeer County and its Officials
- Recent Michigan Court of Appeals Decision Holds in Favor of Condominium Association’s Amendment of its Bylaws to Preclude Short-Term Rentals
- Cautionary Tale – Employee’s Profanity Laced Facebook Post is Protected Activity in a Recent Federal Court Decision
- 2015 Year in Review: Monumental Milestone Recognized, Skilled Attorneys Hired, and Remarkable Anniversaries Celebrated