Jim Acho Updates NFL Retirees on Concussion Litigation
Jim Acho, a partner in our Livonia office and the attorney who heads-up the NFL concussion litigation at CMDA, appeared at the Annual NFL Alumni dinner on July 16, 2018 at Tam O’ Shanter Country Club. He provided NFL retirees with an update on the concussion litigation. CMDA is pleased to have successfully recovered millions of dollars for former NFL players thus far and hope to continue to do so in the future.
Jim Acho may be reached at (734) 261-2400 or email@example.com.
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award
- Richards’ Article on Estate Planning Made Simple Featured in Urban Aging News
- The Corporate Transparency Act: What to Know
- Cross Wins Dismissal for Municipality in Marijuana Case