Attorney Joins Livonia Office
We are pleased to announce that Jennifer A. Richards has joined our Firm as an attorney in our Livonia office.
She focuses her practice on municipal law, insurance defense, law enforcement defense, and litigation and appeals. Ms. Richards writes briefs for submission to all levels of state and federal courts, arguing cases in all levels of state and federal courts of appeals, and performing research for all areas of law handled by the Firm.
Prior to joining CMDA, Ms. Richards served as a research extern at the Michigan Court of Appeals drafting research reports and proposed opinions for Michigan Court of Appeals’ judges in criminal cases. Additionally, she worked as a student intern in the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law Veterans Clinic assisting military veterans with their benefit requests before the Veterans Administration.
Ms. Richards may be reached at (734) 261-2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award
- Richards’ Article on Estate Planning Made Simple Featured in Urban Aging News
- The Corporate Transparency Act: What to Know
- Cross Wins Dismissal for Municipality in Marijuana Case