Attorney Inducted into Maritime Law Association of the United States
Congratulations to Greg Grant, an attorney in our Traverse City office, who was recently inducted into the Maritime Law Association of the United States (MLA). Mr. Grant is one of only 17 attorney members admitted to the association in Michigan. The MLA is the oldest and most recognized maritime legal organization in the United States, furthering the understanding and advancement of maritime law among lawyers, scholars, and maritime industries.
Additionally, Mr. Grant participated in the 23rd Annual Judge John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court Competition as a judge of the written briefs. The competition was named in honor of Judge John R. Brown, a Fifth Circuit judge who had long served as a preeminent admiralty attorney.
Greg Grant, an attorney in our Traverse City office, focuses his practice on municipal law, employment and labor law, maritime law, insurance defense, and litigation. He may be reached at (231) 922-1888 or email@example.com.
- Paletta and Cervantes Present at MPR Annual Fall Conference
- Gene Richards Named to 2024 DBusiness Magazine’s List of Top Lawyers
- Impact Michigan House Bill 5028 May Have on Community Associations in Determining the Best Policies for their Residents
- Attorneys Paletta and Gillen Serve on SAHA Legal Panel
- Partner Joshua Cervantes Returns to CMDA