Jim Acho wins Pro Football Hall of Famer Pat Summerall’s Concussion Claim
CMDA Partner Jim Acho represented legendary football player and broadcaster Pat Summerall for a number of years prior to Mr. Summerall’s passing. Mr. Summerall had intended on filing a concussion claim before passing and his widow Cheri had Jim Acho file the concussion claim in accordance with Pat’s wishes. We are pleased to report a year after the claim was filed, Jim prevailed on behalf of the Summeralls, and the claim was awarded to Mrs. Summerall. The case was previously featured in the Ft. Worth Star Telegram.
- Carol Smith Named to MiLW Class of 2024 Up & Coming Lawyers
- Jim Acho, Gary Klein Obtain $780,000 Settlement for Client in Employment Case
- The Impact of Michigan’s Right-to-Work Repeal
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award