Attorney Kevin Campbell Joins Livonia Office
Please join us in welcoming Kevin J. Campbell to CMDA.
An attorney in the Firm’s Livonia office, he is an experienced defense attorney with a diverse background that includes the litigation of complex commercial disputes, premises liability and no-fault cases, real estate disputes, constitutional controversies, cases involving alleged noncompliance with the Michigan Open Meetings Act, disputes pertaining to the Michigan law regarding personnel decision-making based on teacher evaluations (MCL 380.1248 and 380.1249 of the Revised School Code), and labor and employment law disputes. His experience also includes appellate work, including several published opinions. Mr. Campbell also brings considerable transactional experience to the firm, including incorporations, real estate closings, and drafting commercial documents.
He earned a B.A. from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and a J.D. from Wayne State University. Mr. Campbell may be contacted at (734) 261-2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award
- Richards’ Article on Estate Planning Made Simple Featured in Urban Aging News
- The Corporate Transparency Act: What to Know
- Cross Wins Dismissal for Municipality in Marijuana Case