Joseph Ramirez Successfully Defends Habitability Suit
Joseph M. Ramirez, an attorney in our Kansas City office, successfully defended a corporate client housing complex against a breach of warranty of habitability claim. Notwithstanding an overly aggressive and unreasonable demand by the tenant, Mr. Ramirez leverage his knowledge of landlord-tenant law against the facts in the case to obtain a highly favorable settlement on behalf of our client in an amount less than 10% of the total exposure.
Mr. Ramirez is an attorney in our Kansas City office where he concentrates his practice on business law, municipal law, insurance defense, and litigation. He writes briefs for submission to all levels of state and federal courts, argues cases in all levels of state and federal courts of appeals, and performs research for all areas of law handled by the Firm. He is a member of the State Bar of Missouri and Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association. Mr. Ramirez obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree from University of Kansas, William Allen White School of Journalism and Mass Communications and a Juris Doctor degree from Washburn University School of Law. He may be reached at (816) 842-1880 or email@example.com.
- Carol Smith Named to MiLW Class of 2024 Up & Coming Lawyers
- Jim Acho, Gary Klein Obtain $780,000 Settlement for Client in Employment Case
- The Impact of Michigan’s Right-to-Work Repeal
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award