Jim Acho Appears on National Radio Shows to Discuss New NFL Lawsuit
Jim Acho, a partner in our Livonia office, was a guest on several sports radio shows this week–including on KMOX in St. Louis–to discuss the lawsuit filed against the NFL by coach Brian Flores. Longtime ESPN radio voice Kevin Wheeler now mans the drive time sports radio show for KMOX, a seat once held by legendary sportscasters Harry Caray, Jack Buck and Bob Costas; Jim has been a guest on Kevin’s show a number of times over the past 20 years to discuss sports law issues. To hear Jim break down the lawsuit on The Kevin Wheeler Show click here.
- Paletta and Cervantes Present at MPR Annual Fall Conference
- Gene Richards Named to 2024 DBusiness Magazine’s List of Top Lawyers
- Impact Michigan House Bill 5028 May Have on Community Associations in Determining the Best Policies for their Residents
- Attorneys Paletta and Gillen Serve on SAHA Legal Panel
- Partner Joshua Cervantes Returns to CMDA