Attorneys at Cummings, McClorey, Davis & Acho, P.L.C. (CMDA) have successfully represented several municipal police and fire unions in Public Act 312 compulsory arbitration proceedings. We have extensive experience in all phases of the process and are familiar with Act 312 arbitrators and their arbitral decision- making. We save governmental entities substantial fees and avoid costly awards by successfully negotiating resolutions to matters during Public Act 312 compulsory arbitration proceedings.
Public Act 312 Arbitration and Mediation/Fact Finding
- Court of Appeals Reaffirms Public Bodies are Under No Obligation to Monitor FOIA Requests Once Denied
- Legal Update: Implications of the Recently Enacted Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act on Municipalities
- Attorney’s “FSLA Final Rule and its Impact on the Government Employer” Article Featured in MIPRIMA Publication
- 2015 Year in Review: Monumental Milestone Recognized, Skilled Attorneys Hired, and Remarkable Anniversaries Celebrated
- Should Michigan Employers “Ban the Box” and Remove the Criminal Conviction Question from Applications?
- Public and Private Employers Subject to 50 Employee Threshold Under the FMLA: Does Unconditional Language in Employee Manual Create a Jury Question?