Attorneys at Cummings, McClorey, Davis & Acho, P.L.C. (CMDA) work with a client base as diverse as the array of recipients of federal funds, including for profit and not-for-profit organizations, local governments, colleges and universities, research institutions, and various health care and education entities. Our Firm has experience in pre- and post-award matters, such as financial and program requirements, procurements, property, termination, and enforcement.
- Court of Appeals Reaffirms Public Bodies are Under No Obligation to Monitor FOIA Requests Once Denied
- Legal Update: Implications of the Recently Enacted Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act on Municipalities
- Attorney’s “FSLA Final Rule and its Impact on the Government Employer” Article Featured in MIPRIMA Publication
- 2015 Year in Review: Monumental Milestone Recognized, Skilled Attorneys Hired, and Remarkable Anniversaries Celebrated
- Should Michigan Employers “Ban the Box” and Remove the Criminal Conviction Question from Applications?
- Public and Private Employers Subject to 50 Employee Threshold Under the FMLA: Does Unconditional Language in Employee Manual Create a Jury Question?