TC Attorneys Present to Law Enforcement Leaders
On January 15-16, 2019 Haider Kazim and Matt Cross, both attorneys in our Traverse City office, gave a presentation to law enforcement leaders throughout Northern Michigan on correctional law updates, including use of force, deliberate indifference, and custodial search and seizure. The presentation took place at Bay College in Escanaba and was hosted by the Michigan Municipal Risk Management Authority (MMRMA).
Our Firm offers training and educational seminars on a variety of legal topics. The sessions are an effective risk management tools aimed at helping clients avoid litigation. Taking proactive steps now, can avoid liability and costly litigation in the future. Please contact us if your governmental entity is interested in having our attorneys present a complimentary seminar on a legal topic.
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award
- Richards’ Article on Estate Planning Made Simple Featured in Urban Aging News
- The Corporate Transparency Act: What to Know
- Cross Wins Dismissal for Municipality in Marijuana Case