Kristen Rewa Presents at MAMA Conference
Kristen Rewa, an attorney in our Grand Rapids office, was a presenter at the 35th Annual Michigan Association of Municipal Attorneys (MAMA) Advanced Institute Virtual Conference. She spoke to MAMA members on the complaint response process used by the Michigan Department of Civil Rights (MDCR), Michigan Civil Rights Commission and shared some best practices for municipal attorneys when assisting a municipality with a civil rights’ complaint. The participants enjoyed the interactive presentation, which engaged and taught the remote audience through use of Zoom polls. A recording of the presentation is being made available to all MAMA members.
Ms. Rewa is an attorney in our Grand Rapids office where she focuses her practice on law enforcement defense and litigation, municipal law, employment and labor law, and insurance defense. She earned a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Michigan School of Law in 2009 and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Grand Valley State University in 2005.
- Carol Smith Named to MiLW Class of 2024 Up & Coming Lawyers
- Jim Acho, Gary Klein Obtain $780,000 Settlement for Client in Employment Case
- The Impact of Michigan’s Right-to-Work Repeal
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award