Cummings, McClorey, Davis & Acho, P.L.C. (CMDA) represents clients in the sports and entertainment industry including a variety of prominent athletes, entertainers, media personalities and companies.
Our experience in the sports and entertainment world specifically qualifies us to address and negotiate matters that are unique to sports and entertainment law. And, because many of our sports and entertainment clients have needs similar to our business and development clients, this expertise enables our attorneys to provide unique and quality representation.
Our services in this area include:
- Preparing and negotiating agreements relating to development, licensing, endorsement, personal appearances, employment and personal services,
- Drafting talent, broadcast, television, radio and other media agreements,
- Facilitating joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions,
- Negotiating and drafting contracts, and
- Litigating disputes including those relating to contract, employment and intellectual property disputes.