Attorney Drafts Endorsement Agreement on Behalf of Client and NFL Player
Matt Cross, an attorney in our Traverse City office, recently drafted an endorsement agreement on behalf of his client, Lawrence Hunt Fashion, Inc. Lawrence Hunt named New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard as an official brand ambassador of the Detroit-based company that is known for building dress shirts with performance fabric technology making the dress shirts breathable and sweat-wicking. Shepard joins Detroit Tigers catcher James McCann as a Lawrence Hunt brand ambassador.
Matt Cross is an attorney in our Traverse City office where he focuses his practice on business law, insurance defense, law enforcement defense and litigation, and municipal law. He may be reached at (231) 922-1888 or email@example.com.
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award
- Richards’ Article on Estate Planning Made Simple Featured in Urban Aging News
- The Corporate Transparency Act: What to Know
- Cross Wins Dismissal for Municipality in Marijuana Case