The employment and labor law practice at Cummings, McClorey, Davis & Acho, P.L.C. (CMDA) includes a full range of services, including employee benefits, union negotiations, wrongful discharge and discrimination claims, ADA and FMLA compliance issues, workforce reductions, litigation defense representation, alternative dispute resolution, and regulatory compliance services. Public and private organizations turn to our expert legal team for assistance with navigating and complying with this complex area of law.
Employment and Labor Law Overview
- Cautionary Tale – Employee’s Profanity Laced Facebook Post is Protected Activity in a Recent Federal Court Decision
- Attorney’s “FSLA Final Rule and its Impact on the Government Employer” Article Featured in MIPRIMA Publication
- 2015 Year in Review: Monumental Milestone Recognized, Skilled Attorneys Hired, and Remarkable Anniversaries Celebrated
- Should Michigan Employers “Ban the Box” and Remove the Criminal Conviction Question from Applications?
- Telecommuting May Not be a Reasonable Accommodation Under the ADA if On-Site Attendance is an Essential Function of the Position
- Public and Private Employers Subject to 50 Employee Threshold Under the FMLA: Does Unconditional Language in Employee Manual Create a Jury Question?
- Google Glass: Use of wearable technology in the workplace creates the need for updated workplace policies