Acho Speaks to MDAHU
On March 28, 2019 Jim Acho spoke to over 100 members of the Metro Detroit Association of Health Underwriters (MDAHU) regarding the effects of the legalization of marijuana in Michigan and how it affects employers and employment law at large. His presentation provided valuable information that gave members a better understanding of the new law and also strategies on how employers can best guide their workplace in this new era of cannabis tolerance and legality.
Jim Acho is a partner in our Livonia office and may be reached at (734) 261-2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paletta and Cervantes Present at MPR Annual Fall Conference
- Gene Richards Named to 2024 DBusiness Magazine’s List of Top Lawyers
- Impact Michigan House Bill 5028 May Have on Community Associations in Determining the Best Policies for their Residents
- Attorneys Paletta and Gillen Serve on SAHA Legal Panel
- Partner Joshua Cervantes Returns to CMDA