Paletta and Cervantes Present at MPR Annual Fall Conference
Jacklyn Paletta and Joshua Cervantes, both partners in CMDA’s Kansas City office, were presenters at the Midwest Public Risk (MPR) 40th Anniversary Annual Members Meeting & Fall Conference held at the Branson Conference Center in Branson, Missouri. Their presentation, “Significant Developments in Governmental Law during 2022-2023,” provided MPR members with recent updates in the law, insight into legal trends, as well as offering practical tips and best practices for entities to avoid potential litigation.
Further, the CMDA team participated in MPR’s “A Legacy of Trust Partner Event & Ice Cream Social” where they had the opportunity to interact with MPR members in a social setting and share information on the various legal services our Firm’s Kansas City office provides to governmental entities. In addition to Ms. Paletta and Mr. Cervantes, Theresa Lonngi, a paralegal in our Kansas City office, attended the Conference.
Midwest Public Risk is a not-for-profit, public entity risk pool representing the interests of public entities across Missouri and Kansas. MPR is a trusted advisor, advocate and resource for the risk management and health benefits needs of local governments and school districts. CMDA has proudly served as defense counsel to MPR for the past 13 years.
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award
- Richards’ Article on Estate Planning Made Simple Featured in Urban Aging News
- The Corporate Transparency Act: What to Know
- Cross Wins Dismissal for Municipality in Marijuana Case