COVID 19: Elder Law and Estate Planning Vlog
CMDA Attorney Norman E. Richards has started a daily vlog where he posts short videos to keep clients and friends informed of ways to handle elder law and estate planning matters during Michigan’s shelter-in-place. We invite you to visit the Michigan Elder Law Blog daily for updates. He continues to work during this time and is available to answer any questions you may have.
Mr. Richards helps clients safely navigate life’s transitions through the skillful, practical, and compassionate application of comprehensive elder law and estate planning services. He guides clients in planning for their future care needs, including maximizing financial resources to pay for the cost of long-term care. He takes the time to understand his clients’ needs and goals and designs practical, customized solutions for them. He may be reached at (734) 261-2400 or email@example.com.
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award
- Richards’ Article on Estate Planning Made Simple Featured in Urban Aging News
- The Corporate Transparency Act: What to Know
- Cross Wins Dismissal for Municipality in Marijuana Case