Attorneys Paletta and Gillen Serve on SAHA Legal Panel
Jacklyn Paletta and John “Jay” Gillen, both attorneys in the Firm’s Kansas City office, recently served on the Springfield Apartment & Housing Association (SAHA) Legal Panel: “You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know- Day-to-Day Issues” held at the Highland Springs Country Club in Springfield, Missouri.
Topics covered by the legal panel included the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), emotional support and service animals, eviction cases, lease contents, security deposit reconciliations, and class actions concerning punitive lease provisions.
- Paletta and Cervantes Present at MPR Annual Fall Conference
- Gene Richards Named to 2024 DBusiness Magazine’s List of Top Lawyers
- Impact Michigan House Bill 5028 May Have on Community Associations in Determining the Best Policies for their Residents
- Attorneys Paletta and Gillen Serve on SAHA Legal Panel
- Partner Joshua Cervantes Returns to CMDA