Title IX: Resolution Agreement between Princeton University and the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights
The U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights (OCR) announced that it has entered into a resolution agreement with Princeton University to ensure compliance with Title IX. The action follows an OCR investigation that found that Princeton was in violation of Title IX for failing to promptly and equitably respond to complaints of sexual misconduct, for failing to end a sexually hostile environment for one student, and for instituting policies and procedures regarding investigations of and responses to allegations of sexual misconduct that did not comply with Title IX.
- Carol Smith Named to MiLW Class of 2024 Up & Coming Lawyers
- Jim Acho, Gary Klein Obtain $780,000 Settlement for Client in Employment Case
- The Impact of Michigan’s Right-to-Work Repeal
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award