Third Party Servicer Data Form – Reporting Requirement
The U.S. Department of Education announced it will collect information directly from third party servicers that perform work on behalf of Title IV eligible institutions since the Department determined that “a significant number of higher education institutions failed to report, update, and/or incorrectly report[ed] third party servicer information” as required. Entities that meet the definition of a third party servicer are required to submit a Third Party Servicer Data Form.
- Carol Smith Named to MiLW Class of 2024 Up & Coming Lawyers
- Jim Acho, Gary Klein Obtain $780,000 Settlement for Client in Employment Case
- The Impact of Michigan’s Right-to-Work Repeal
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award