Our Thoughts are with the Bieniewicz Family
John Bieniewicz, a married father of two sons ages 9 and 13, was refereeing an adult-league soccer match in Livonia, MI on Sunday when authorities said a 36-year-old player punched him in the head, knocking him unconscious. He passed away on Tuesday, July 1.
Attorney Jim Acho was a classmate of John’s at Catholic Central High School and a close friend for 30 years. Jim explains, “He’s a fantastic human being. A guy who lives life to the fullest. I speak for all his friends when I say we are devastated. Crushed. Just a senseless way for a great guy to go out. He deserved better.”
“One senseless act in the blink of an eye has affected so many,” Jim said. Our thoughts and prayers are with John’s wife and children.
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award
- Richards’ Article on Estate Planning Made Simple Featured in Urban Aging News
- The Corporate Transparency Act: What to Know
- Cross Wins Dismissal for Municipality in Marijuana Case