Conquering the Challenges of Medicare, Medicaid and Veterans Benefits Workshop to be held Sept. 19
CMDA invites you to attend a free educational workshop on Conquering the Challenges of Medicare, Medicaid and Veterans Benefits on Wednesday, September 19th at 10:30 a.m. at the Sterling Heights Senior Center.
Attorney Gene Richards will share insights and practical strategies on how to qualify for government-funded, long-term care benefits and ways to avoid common mistakes that disqualify people from maximum Medicare, Medicaid and Veterans benefits.
- Carol Smith Named to MiLW Class of 2024 Up & Coming Lawyers
- Jim Acho, Gary Klein Obtain $780,000 Settlement for Client in Employment Case
- The Impact of Michigan’s Right-to-Work Repeal
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award