CMDA Donates School Supplies to School in Need
To commemorate CMDA’s 50th Anniversary, every month throughout 2015 we are donating 50 (or more) items to a local charity. This month, we donated school supplies to Taylor International Academy, which is a K-8th grade school comprised of children from Detroit, Southfield and other nearby communities. Many underprivileged students attend the school and have difficulty purchasing back to school supplies. The donated items will be put to great use by their teachers and students. Thank you to everyone who donated.
- Cross Wins Dismissal for Municipality in Marijuana Case
- Paletta and Cervantes Present at MPR Annual Fall Conference
- Gene Richards Named to 2024 DBusiness Magazine’s List of Top Lawyers
- Impact Michigan House Bill 5028 May Have on Community Associations in Determining the Best Policies for their Residents
- Attorneys Paletta and Gillen Serve on SAHA Legal Panel