Nine CMDA Attorneys Recognized by Michigan Super Lawyers for 2023
CMDA is proud to announce that several attorneys from our Firm have been selected for inclusion in the 2023 Michigan Super Lawyers & Rising Stars list.
The following attorneys have been selected to the 2023 Michigan Super Lawyers list:
Jim Acho, Top Rated Civil Litigation Defense
Jeff Clark, Top Rated State, Local & Municipal
Tim Ferrand, Top Rated State, Class Action & Mass Torts
Haider Kazim, Top Rated State, Local & Municipal (10th consecutive year on the list)
Norman Richards, Top Rated Elder Law
Allan Vander Laan, Top Rated State, Local & Municipal (10th consecutive year on the list)
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state receive this honor.
The following attorneys have been selected to the 2023 Michigan Super Lawyers Rising Stars list:
Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state receive this honor
The annual selections are made by the research team at Super Lawyers, a Thomas Reuters company, who use a patented multi-phase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
Please contact (734) 261-2400 or www.cmda-law.com for additional information.
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award
- Richards’ Article on Estate Planning Made Simple Featured in Urban Aging News
- The Corporate Transparency Act: What to Know
- Cross Wins Dismissal for Municipality in Marijuana Case