Jim Acho Quoted in New York Times Re: NFL Injuries
Jim Acho, a partner in our Livonia office is a sought-after interview subject on sports law topics. As a practicioner of sports law at CMDA and as a professor of Sports law at Madonna University, Jim routinely speaks on radio shows and to newspapers on topics relating to the health and welfare of retired NFL and MLB players. As such, he has been interviewed by the New York Times on five occasions in the last 10 years. Most recently Jim was interviewed by New York Times NFL writer Ken Belson on a current hot topic in the NFL.
You can read the article here: ‘Emboldened’ N.F.L. Players Value Health Over Paychecks
- Carol Smith Named to MiLW Class of 2024 Up & Coming Lawyers
- Jim Acho, Gary Klein Obtain $780,000 Settlement for Client in Employment Case
- The Impact of Michigan’s Right-to-Work Repeal
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award