Matt Cross Volunteers at Veterans Day Event
In observation of Veterans Day, the Grand Traverse-Leelanau-Antrim Bar Association hosted a Wills for Vets event at the Traverse City Area District Library. Wills and Durable Powers of Attorney for estate planning were prepared for Veterans at no charge. Matt Cross, an attorney in our Traverse City office, provided his legal services pro bono for the afternoon. He was pleased to provide an opportunity to give thanks to those who protect our liberty and the freedoms that all Americans enjoy.
Mr. Cross may be reached at (231) 922-1888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paletta and Cervantes Present at MPR Annual Fall Conference
- Gene Richards Named to 2024 DBusiness Magazine’s List of Top Lawyers
- Impact Michigan House Bill 5028 May Have on Community Associations in Determining the Best Policies for their Residents
- Attorneys Paletta and Gillen Serve on SAHA Legal Panel
- Partner Joshua Cervantes Returns to CMDA