Upcoming Seminar: Why Families Feud in Probate Court and How to Prevent the Mayhem
CMDA invites you to attend a free educational workshop on Why Families Feud in Probate Court and How to Prevent the Mayhem on Wednesday, October 30th from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Novi Civic Center.
Attorney Gene Richards draws on his years of experience to highlight the common causes of family fights in probate court and practical ways to keep the peace in your family. He will explain how probate works, how to navigate the process when there are no other options, and the legal tools you need to succeed.
- Paletta and Cervantes Present at MPR Annual Fall Conference
- Gene Richards Named to 2024 DBusiness Magazine’s List of Top Lawyers
- Impact Michigan House Bill 5028 May Have on Community Associations in Determining the Best Policies for their Residents
- Attorneys Paletta and Gillen Serve on SAHA Legal Panel
- Partner Joshua Cervantes Returns to CMDA