Ronald Acho Selected to MiLW Hall of Fame Class of 2021
CMDA is proud to announce that Ronald G. Acho has been selected as a member of the Michigan Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame Class of 2021. Each year, Michigan Lawyers Weekly (MiLW) recognizes 21 legal leaders for their successful careers and valuable contributions to the community. The MiLW Hall of Fame honors lawyers over the age of 60 who have practiced law for 30 years or more. Criteria for inclusion in the Hall of Fame include career accomplishments, contributions to the development of the law in Michigan, supporting the bar and the state at large, and efforts to improve the quality of justice in Michigan.
Mr. Acho is a co-founder, equity partner, and member of the Firm’s Executive Committee. He works out of our Livonia office and focuses his practice on labor and employment law, business law, utility law, municipal law, and complex litigation matters. He maintains an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest possible rating an attorney can achieve for both ethical standards and legal ability. He is extremely involved in the community and is an active member of many non-profit organizations.
Honorees will be celebrated during an online recognition ceremony next month. Please join our Firm in congratulating Mr. Acho on this well-deserved accomplishment.
- Carol Smith Named to MiLW Class of 2024 Up & Coming Lawyers
- Jim Acho, Gary Klein Obtain $780,000 Settlement for Client in Employment Case
- The Impact of Michigan’s Right-to-Work Repeal
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award