Richards’ Article on Advice for Caregivers Featured in Urban Aging News
The latest issue of Urban Aging News highlights an article on Advice for Caregivers: Five Steps to Leap Legal Hurdles written by Norman “Gene” Richards. In this article, Mr. Richards shares five steps caregivers should take to eliminate frustrating, and often costly, legal challenges. Urban Aging News is a quarterly publication that provides information, insight, and inspiration for Metro Detroit’s maturing adults. Check out the Urban Aging News Fall 2022 issue.
Norman E. “Gene” Richards is an attorney in our Livonia office where he focuses his practice on estate planning and elder law. He assists clients with the development of customized estate plans to address their specific needs, including family owned businesses, senior adults concerned about long term care needs, and special needs trusts for children with special needs. He may be reached at (734) 261-2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paletta and Cervantes Present at MPR Annual Fall Conference
- Gene Richards Named to 2024 DBusiness Magazine’s List of Top Lawyers
- Impact Michigan House Bill 5028 May Have on Community Associations in Determining the Best Policies for their Residents
- Attorneys Paletta and Gillen Serve on SAHA Legal Panel
- Partner Joshua Cervantes Returns to CMDA