CMDA Mourns the Loss of Gerald C. Davis
It is with heavy hearts that we share the news that one of CMDA’s founding fathers, Gerald C. Davis, passed away peacefully on March 23, 2021. A strong and stabilizing voice in the operation of the Firm, Mr. Davis focused his practice on business law, employment and labor law, and litigation. He became an attorney in 1972 and provided guidance and mentorship to many attorneys over his lengthy and successful legal career. He maintained an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest possible rating an attorney can achieve for both ethical standards and legal ability.
We will be forever grateful for Mr. Davis’ guidance and leadership and will miss his engaging personality and quick-witted comebacks. Our thoughts and deepest sympathies are with his family.
- Paletta and Cervantes Present at MPR Annual Fall Conference
- Gene Richards Named to 2024 DBusiness Magazine’s List of Top Lawyers
- Impact Michigan House Bill 5028 May Have on Community Associations in Determining the Best Policies for their Residents
- Attorneys Paletta and Gillen Serve on SAHA Legal Panel
- Partner Joshua Cervantes Returns to CMDA