CMDA & Dignity Memorial Present Free Online Estate Planning/Elder Law Seminar Series
CMDA has teamed up with Dignity Memorial to present a practical and informative collection of free online seminars. CMDA Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorney Norman E. Richards will be presenting on behalf of CMDA. You will learn about the essential legal documents and strategies you should have in place for smoothing life’s transitions. Also, find out how to protect your loved ones by planning your life celebration in advance. There will be a Q&A at the close of each seminar, so bring any questions you may have with you.
Attend one, or attend them all, from the comfort of your home. To sign-up, email: email@example.com or call (734) 261-2400. You will be sent a link for the seminar(s) you wish to attend. CMDA and Dignity Memorial Webinar Series Flyer
Monday, November 16, 2020 11 a.m. or 4 p.m.
- Veterans Benefits for In-Home Care and Assisted Living
- Veterans Burial Benefits and Michigan National Cemeteries
Monday, November 30, 2020 11 a.m. or 4 p.m.
- Preserving Family Treasurers- Estate Planning Basics
- The 4-Steps of Funeral and Cremation Planning
Monday, December 7, 2020 11 a.m. or 4 p.m.
- How to Make Your Final Wishes Legally Enforceable
- How to Select a Funeral Home to Serve You
Monday, December 14, 2020 11 a.m. or 4 p.m.
- Granting Quirky Funeral Wishes for Your Loved Ones
- Life Celebration Options in Very Uncertain Times