Attorneys Participate in CAI Annual Conference and Expo
Attorneys John Gwyn and Joel Ashton from the Firm’s Community Association and Real Estate Law practice group are at the Community Associations Institute (CAI) Annual Conference and Expo today, Friday, March 3. If you are attending the Conference, please plan on stopping by CMDA’s booth (#201). We look forward to sharing information on the various legal services our Firm’s Community Association and Real Estate Law practice group provides.
- Paletta and Cervantes Present at MPR Annual Fall Conference
- Gene Richards Named to 2024 DBusiness Magazine’s List of Top Lawyers
- Impact Michigan House Bill 5028 May Have on Community Associations in Determining the Best Policies for their Residents
- Attorneys Paletta and Gillen Serve on SAHA Legal Panel
- Partner Joshua Cervantes Returns to CMDA