Attorney Ryan Miller Defends $8 Million Sexual Assault Claim
Ryan Miller, a partner in our Riverside, CA office, recently successfully defended a CMDA client against an $8,000,000 Claim. A female Plaintiff worker claimed she was sexually assaulted by her supervisor. Her supervisor denied the Claim, but he was still sued, along with the Company, by the Plaintiff. The Plaintiff hired three law firms to try her case.
The Company vigorously defended the Claim, and Mr. Miller conducted a thorough investigation and discovery in the matter. After a 12-day jury trial, Mr. Miller succeeded on behalf of the Company and the individual supervisor.
Because of effective advocacy by Mr. Miller, the jury deliberated for only two hours in favor of the Company and the individual supervisor. In addition, Mr. Miller will seek costs and will seek to recover attorney fees as well.
Ryan Miller is a conscientious and innovative litigator who focuses his practice on public entity defense, personal injury, labor and employment law, business disputes, medical malpractice, and premises liability. He is dedicated to obtaining the best results possible for his clients. His knowledge of the law and passion to fulfill the needs of his clients support his ability to achieve quality and successful outcomes. He may be reached at (951) 276-4420 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paletta and Cervantes Present at MPR Annual Fall Conference
- Gene Richards Named to 2024 DBusiness Magazine’s List of Top Lawyers
- Impact Michigan House Bill 5028 May Have on Community Associations in Determining the Best Policies for their Residents
- Attorneys Paletta and Gillen Serve on SAHA Legal Panel
- Partner Joshua Cervantes Returns to CMDA