CMDA Supports SVAA Fundraiser Event
Attorneys Matt Cross, Greg Grant and Bradley Yanalunas attended the Saginaw Valley Adjusters Association’s 5th Annual Bowl for a Cause fundraiser event. The event, held at Stardust Lanes in Saginaw, raised funds to help support SVAA in its battle against opioid addiction and to bring awareness to the community. The fundraiser also supported the I Support the 1% Veteran Food Pantry in Saginaw, which collects food donations for local military families. CMDA is proud to support the SVAA and two great causes.
- Paletta and Cervantes Present at MPR Annual Fall Conference
- Gene Richards Named to 2024 DBusiness Magazine’s List of Top Lawyers
- Impact Michigan House Bill 5028 May Have on Community Associations in Determining the Best Policies for their Residents
- Attorneys Paletta and Gillen Serve on SAHA Legal Panel
- Partner Joshua Cervantes Returns to CMDA