Acho Represent Recent NFL Draft Pick Mike Martin
Our Firm has a long track record of representing those in the sports world. Among the current athletes for whom CMDA serves as legal counsel is recent NFL draft pick Mike Martin. (CMDA is not in the agency business, but serves as legal counsel.)
Jim Acho, a Senior Attorney in our Livonia office, oversees the review of all of Mr. Martin’s contracts and appearances. Chris Schultz, a Partner in our Livonia office, will be setting up and overseeing Mr. Martin’s charitable foundation, as he has for other NFL players, such as Larry Foote.
Jim attended Mr. Martin’s draft party with another CMDA client, John Cuschieri, owner of Minnesota Title Agency, who will be handling Mike’s real estate investments.
Mr. Martin, who was a three-year starter for the University of Michigan and a team captain in 2011, was the first Michigan player taken in the 2012 NFL Draft, going to Tennessee in the third round at pick No. 82 overall. CMDA wishes him all the luck in his quest for stardom at the NFL level and continuing to change lives for the better.
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award
- Richards’ Article on Estate Planning Made Simple Featured in Urban Aging News
- The Corporate Transparency Act: What to Know
- Cross Wins Dismissal for Municipality in Marijuana Case