Dear Colleague Letter on Competency-Based Education Programs
The Department of Education issued a Dear Colleague Letter providing guidance on competency-based education programs and addressing the differences between direct assessment and credit hour competency-based education, requirements for establishing credit hour equivalencies, and the role of accrediting agencies, among other issues.
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award
- Richards’ Article on Estate Planning Made Simple Featured in Urban Aging News
- The Corporate Transparency Act: What to Know
- Cross Wins Dismissal for Municipality in Marijuana Case