Attorneys Selected as Michigan Super Lawyers
We are pleased to announce that the following attorneys from CMDA have been named Michigan Super Lawyers for 2014: Jeffrey Clark, Allan Vander Laan, and Haider Kazim. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state receive this honor.
Christopher G. Schultz, managing partner of the Firm, explains, “Having numerous highly-skilled and experienced attorneys at CMDA named as Michigan Super Lawyers comes as no surprise. All our attorneys are completely dedicated to obtaining the best possible outcome for every client.”
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award
- Richards’ Article on Estate Planning Made Simple Featured in Urban Aging News
- The Corporate Transparency Act: What to Know
- Cross Wins Dismissal for Municipality in Marijuana Case