Acho Featured on Sports Radio/Quoted in Article Regarding Ezekiel Elliott Suspension
Jim Acho, a partner in our Livonia office, was recently featured on sports radio in Dallas and quoted in the latest issue of the New York Times’ publication Law360 Magazine regarding Dallas Cowboys star Ezekiel Elliott, who was suspended by the NFL following a domestic violence incident. The article and interview focused on the fairness of the NFL’s disciplinary process.
Please click here to read the full article.
- Jim Acho and CMDA congratulate client Randy Gradishar on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jeff Rock Recipient of Michigan Lawyers Weekly Unsung Legal Hero Award
- Richards’ Article on Estate Planning Made Simple Featured in Urban Aging News
- The Corporate Transparency Act: What to Know
- Cross Wins Dismissal for Municipality in Marijuana Case