First-Party/PIP Insurance Defense Attorney
CMDA is seeking a First-Party/PIP insurance defense attorney for the Firm’s Livonia office location. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of first-party property claims and/or PIP defense litigation experience.
- Managing a significant caseload from inception to post-trial.
- Attending hearings, depositions, mediations, and trials.
- Preparing pleadings, discovery/discovery responses, motions, and other litigation documents.
- Preparing timely reports to insurance carriers and clients regarding case status and ongoing activities.
- Developing clients via relationship building methods.
Excellent benefits and competitive compensation offered.
Please send cover letter, resume, and writing samples to Marcella Angelosanto to be reviewed.